Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Confession of an S-chip CEO.

An amazing story. The writer is familiar with the S-Chip process though I disagree with a number of parts. The sleaze is definitely a major feature of the whole process and the writer has described it quite accurately.


Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Confession of an S-chip CEO.: "THE CONFESSION OF AN S-CHIP CEO We are victims as well!!!
.
Let me tell you the story. By the time you read this article, it would reached have hundreds of investors, bankers, regulators and journalists. My purpose was to shed some light on the “dark sides” of the business of S-Chips (Chinese companies listed on Singapore Stock Exchange), so as to help prevent more financial losses in the future hurting the ordinary people on the street. From this angle, I wish to redeem myself somewhat........."

Comments