Fwd: North Korea

Some people collect art, some collect forbidden countries, some collect girls,  but the strangest must be those who collect girls from forbidden countries.

This is a strange email I received from a visitor to my North Korean travelogue website (http://weecheng.com/asia/dprk/index.htm):

How do you propose I reply?
 
Note: The surname and email of the individual has been blanked out.

Alexander Gxxxxx <---@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:40:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Alexander Gxxxxx
Subject: North Korea
To: weecheng

Mr Cheng,

I was referred your site by Mr Rxxxx from Chicago. I
liked your photos of North Korea. I have one question
for you. Do you have any pictures of hot north korean
chicks. I have been on this quest to meet girls from
forbidden countries. I have been thru Iranian, Arabic,
a little french etc.

Do you have any pictures or phone numbers of hot N
Korean girls?

Thank You.

=====
Alexander Gxxxxx

Comments